Saturday 20 February 2016

Packing too early...

This might raise an eyebrow of incredulity from many that know us, but Clare is bleating on about "this is why it's bad to pack too early". Just to add some context as I write we are less than 22 hours from the point where the ferry leaves Portsmouth.

Still, it's amusing watching someone pack wearing an evening dress. More so when I remember that I've done bugger all and I'm currently reclining, a glass of red in hand and marvelling that this is the last night we'll be bugging each other in Contrary Towers.

Oh and playing music.

At least it's not as loud as the gits that now live next door. There is no real point to this post other than to say that I have little to say, more to the point I don't want to dwell too much on how I feel that this little adventure is about to end but a new, more sparkly and more chaotic is about to begin.

Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment